About the Role:
This is a fantastic time to join our team because we are growing the size, scope and capability of our internal agency ID8 – transforming it from a thriving internal agency with award winning creatives in two offices, to the world class agency of record for Norton LifeLock, with a sizeable media budget and an exciting new story to tell.
You will team with a Senior Art Director and work closely with other creatives and our ECD to create memorable campaigns and concepts everywhere we engage with audiences – including TV commercials, radio, digital, video, web, social, events and more. If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to use your creative talents to blaze new trails, make a big impact and have some fun along the way, this is the job for you.
- Responsible for telling stories and creating big ideas across channels for a variety of kinds of creative work ranging from integrated campaigns to one-offs.
- Build the brand through powerful creative that connects with our audience and drives business.
- Work with internal clients from start to finish to help develop strategy, create work, manage presentations and get feedback in creative reviews.
- Ensure that creative work is produced as well as you conceived it.
- Be an extension of our ECD’s vision in the work you create.
- Help build our internal agency (ID8) culture of doing great work that raises the creative bar and exceeds client expectations.
- 10+ years of experience as a creative at an advertising agency or in-house agency.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates that you know how to create big, integrated ideas across a variety of media channels.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a creative team and with leaders across the organization.
- Great communication skills to discuss strategy, sell work, get feedback, brainstorm, and turn everything into an opportunity to take projects to the next level.
- Video and radio writing experience a must.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be as good at being a team player as you are at being self-directed.
Experience presenting your own work as well as attending client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds……..Read More>>