The Assembly Test Technology Development (ATTD) Automation team’s Operations group provides 24 x 7 sustaining support for Intel’s Factory Automation software on the TD manufacturing floor. Factory Automation software is used to enforce business process, control processing on the manufacturing equipment & to collect data.
This position is for the ATTD site at Chandler, Arizona. It requires physical on-site presence 8 to 5 Monday through Friday (Shift 1/Regular day shift), flexibility with work hours and the ability to provide on-call remote after-hours support when needed.
The Application Owner role within Operations team includes all of the following:
– Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (all except coding).
– Deploy and maintain Station Controller (SC) and related software applications.
– Work with TD Manufacturing and Module Engineers/Tool owners to beta test software prior to transfer to High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) factories.
– Report software, hardware and process issues, for beta and general released software, to appropriate teams through Working Groups (WGs) and/or our incident reporting systems and track to closure.
– Train help desk employees on troubleshooting techniques.
– Drive root cause analysis of issues. Identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
– Work with various partner organizations within ATTD to affect short-term/mid-term/long-term problem resolution and improve software quality.
– Create and maintain troubleshooting documentation/Wiki.
– Perform Statistical Process Control (SPC) modeling.
– Automate routine tasks.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Communication and people skills.
- Customer service ethic.
- Ability to work independently, readily adapt to change and balance multiple priorities in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to integrate well into a dynamic, professional, and high-performing team that provides mutual support and coverage to other team members.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Minimum of 6 months of experience in the following areas:
– Windows operating systems, including the ability to comprehend and manage XML configuration files, log files, diagnostic tools, software versions, etc.
– Software engineering practices, testing methodologies, etc.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with C# .NET, XML, WCF, WPF, TFS, PL/SQL, Oracle DB.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance….Read More>>