- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business, Marketing or related or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and tag management systems (Google Tag Manager).
- 4 years of experience in an Analytical role such as Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Statistical or Consulting.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, testing and optimization, and dashboard development.
- Proficiency in a database query language (e.g. SQL).
- Comfortable and fluent presentation to audiences from peers to senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills; ability to glean useful insights from diverse data sets.
- Close attention to detail and demonstrated ability to execute according to plan and deliver measurable results in a timely manner.
About the job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Brand Studio is a passionate team of creative thinkers tasked with shaping the future of the Google brand by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work to ensure creative excellence across the Google Marketing landscape and deliver one integrated Google brand experience. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and provocative execution, you strive to create intuitive and inventive work that will define the future of our brand.
As a marketing analyst, you will work on a dynamic, interdisciplinary team tasked with solving big brand and reputational challenges through the Google about site platform. In this role, you will work closely with the analytics lead, the core about platform team, the editorial team, agency partners and senior stakeholders to provide insights, foresight and data-driven answers to critical strategic questions. You not only understand how to extract and pull data, you understand how to leverage data to influence and drive change that ultimately impacts the output of future work.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Partner with analytics lead to augment and streamline data pipelines to deliver actionable insights.
- Collaborate with strategic partners and agencies to drive efficiencies and increase output.
- Oversee custom tagging strategy and implementation.
- Develop and execute plans for ongoing optimizations, from test design to execution to analysis………Read More>>