Qualcomm Multimedia Systems Group is seeking candidates for its Camera systems team in San Diego, CA. The team focused on imaging system design and development for mobile devices at both high and low levels. We are seeking candidates with technical excellence in Image Processing and the creativity and initiative to apply their technical knowledge to exciting new camera technologies for mobile devices.
Responsibilities: The selected candidate will have responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- End-2-end systems development, prototyping and commercialization of new camera features/technologies.
- Commercialize machine learning solutions for image and camera processing on embedded platforms.
- Embedded low level camera driver design and development, work throughout the firmware life cycle.
- Implementation and optimization of pre-processing and post-processing image processing algorithms using various compute engines available on Qualcomm System-on-Chip (SoC) devices.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Systems Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years related industry experience is preferred:
- Strong background in digital signal processing and digital image processing.
- Strong experience with C/C++ programming is required. Assembly programming, embedded SW experience and understand fixed-point implementation preferred.
- Experienced with microcontroller architecture, RTOS, and ARM architecture. Familiar with Android, JTAG, ADB, version control.
- Experience with developing and implementing image processing algorithms preferred.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, their application for imaging, familiar with Python, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Quick learner, self-motivated, able to work independently…….Read more>>